2.04.2012

Meet Stephanie of OldSoulStyle ~

I am Stephanie and I make a variety of paper creations and jewelry. I started making and creating at a very young age because as a child I refused to just sit around and play with toys. I asked for craft kits for every special occasion. At age thirteen, I received a scrapbook kit and fell in love! I have been making paper crafts ever since and I really enjoy making cards and tags.


I started making jewelry with my Mom a couple of years ago
and that became a component of my shop.

Inspired by so many things and my inspirations
are constantly changing.


I love anything that is or appears to be vintage or old.


I also am drawn to birds, flowers, and unique patterns.


Most recently, I began making miniature envelopes as a way to recycle my scrap paper and they became a surprise success in my shop. As a result, I am now selling sets of envelopes in various themes and colors.

Find me on Facebook!
Click on the above image to go to my Etsy shop!

OldSoulStyle on Etsy
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment